WSKings 1980 Mitsubishi Lancer EX

macabre

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks cunts. im sure the old man was bit of a old-man-racer. ie: home painted bumpers/trim, taken off badges and so forth..

yeah the mirrors are pretty fuckin ugly. got some different ones but couldnt open the bonnet with them on 8) haha

yeah the wheels are awesome, the guy that i bought them off had a 200sx, a s15 silvia and a 4age'd starlet all at his house. nuts.

got bit of a problem at the moment, was going to get the rims when someinthg fuckin broke. so checked it out later, leaking crap-loads of oil (or similar) from the rear left brake drum. can still drive, and the brakes seem ok (havent really driven it).

• 1 month later...
like that height? far what a gays.. you planning on taking that thing off roading or something cunt? :arrow:

p.s what kind of emoticon is an arrow? seriously

p.p.s come round tomorrow and take me for a drive

i was gonna say keen for some frys but it sounds like you already smoked it all

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

happened to see this today, was gonna honk but was driving big purps and you woulda just been like, wtf

looks mega tidy man, and wheels look mean, but fuck, 4wd ftl bigtime, you can seriously be happy with the ride height?

do the wheels some justice and park it or spark it