WSKings 1980 Mitsubishi Lancer EX

macabre

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happened to see this today, was gonna honk but was driving big purps and you woulda just been like, wtf

looks mega tidy man, and wheels look mean, but fuck, 4wd ftl bigtime, you can seriously be happy with the ride height?

do the wheels some justice and park it or spark it

mean, my apologies as it is currently exceptionally dirty.

yeah never fear definately gonna lower it. just sourcing everything before i do it.

and that last part, i have no idea what you said :lol:

• 1 month later...

its kinda even now, in that photo it had all the original wheels in the boot.

yeah its all stock. hadnt had anything off till taking the shocks off yesterday. fuck they are a bitch, whos genius idea was it to attach the brakes directly to the shock. so now i have to fill and bleed the brakes.

oh well, such is the life of being awesome. :lol:

dropped the springs off today, the dude at snells is a ruley cunt.

shop around, i paid about $120 for my pair of kyb's for the front of my old lancer and another $70 per shock to get them shortened. $420 sounds pretty excessive. try BNT and/or find someone with a trade discount. somebody on here will probably be able to help you out.

cheers

Matt

also im keen for a cruise some time people. preferably Macabre should drive up here and we should have a skid fest.

keen/lada and EX scaping driveways all over :D

My exhaust now scrapes on almost everything cause ive broken off most of the exhaust mounts and it hangs down real far. :lol:

also im keen for a cruise some time people. preferably Macabre should drive up here and we should have a skid fest.

keen/lada and EX scaping driveways all over :D

My exhaust now scrapes on almost everything cause ive broken off most of the exhaust mounts and it hangs down real far. :lol:

haha awesome. definately keen.

what about the domain?........... oh wait, speedbumps.