Camels's Blue Toyota Crown Wagon MS63

EURON8

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, you were just up the road from me eh, looks like you were at/close to tama autos, im past the gull station. rims look sex, but not really worth it if you dont wanna cut up the guards, as wont beable to drop it down as low etc.

Awesome stuff man, that'd be one tough car once finished.

It would go for the costly (unless you can do it yourself) option of widening the exsisting "flare/lip" - ie cut out the flat edge of the guard , weld a strip of metal inbetween that and the guard to give you the wider arches..

Effectively spacing out the lip / edge.. Would look much much better than bolt on flares..

Cheers,Chris

cheers for the comments guys, I think im guna widen the 14s and leave the 15s for the coupe, it has rust in the rear arches anyway and ill be able to take my time and do a real nice job. Making my way through the air set up shit at the moment, taking everything out of the coupe and finding tidy/stealth places to put it. Should hopefully get the exhaust done this weekend and finish the suspension which will be another big step towards os nats readiness

It would go for the costly (unless you can do it yourself) option of widening the exsisting "flare/lip" - ie cut out the flat edge of the guard , weld a strip of metal inbetween that and the guard to give you the wider arches..

Effectively spacing out the lip / edge.. Would look much much better than bolt on flares..

Thats a good idea aye Sam :D

Not really doable before nats styles though by the time you get it right and repaint etc. Maybe though, who knows what you can do these days.

I say widen those little fuckers. Won't take long if that cunts keen to weld them up. Don't want to chop up that beauty in a rush. Save the guard work for the coupe.

/chop it up and put them on you pussy.

Ya dont roll on them 15s bolt ons on crown wagon = bogen unless you can grow your mullet in time for nats oh dont forget your penrith panthers

sawn offs!

Either widen steelies or paint them up nice with white walls but I always say that dont I. What you doin with old valves?

• 2 weeks later...