Camels's Blue Toyota Crown Wagon MS63

EURON8

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yea way off the crane!! um too much shit to do before nats so just guna satin black the roof/pillars etc for now, rest of paint is av/shit as but meh, 5 metre rule will apply to all haha, sussed some 15 x 9 centrelines off tm but also really digging the centres that it came on so will probly widen them too and then decide haha

holla if you need a hand or welder to get her ready mang

Che bo, awesome. If your around queens birthday weekend come over could always do with another set of hands performing the body swap.

yeah awesome car bowl. Lovin the dickie seat in the back. Does it feel different to drive than the sedan other than you are an extra 2 feet higher?

Um havnt had the chance to drive it properly yet but at a guess it will be quite tankish haha

Fuck Im gald you got this man, I hadnt heard anything about it from anyone, thought some random had bought it, so Wicked, you should have said if you needed a hand or someone to look at it or anything

Oh well, know you will make it mean!

Allan

Fuck Im gald you got this man, I hadnt heard anything about it from anyone, thought some random had bought it, so Wicked, you should have said if you needed a hand or someone to look at it or anything

Oh well, know you will make it mean!

Allan

haha yea was guna ask you but fuk it, all good. Yea will hopefully be off the crane by nats so youll be able to have a perv/hit some switches haha

Guest sexychevette

hey muthafuckfuck! thought this was a secret. I dont feel special anymore :cry: did your international secret agent wof arive yet?

hey muthafuckfuck! thought this was a secret. I dont feel special anymore :cry: did your international secret agent wof arive yet?

Oh mate your always special. Yea wof flew in the other day, all sorted. Many chevettes in oz

Guest sexychevette
Many chevettes in oz

nah exactly zero chevettes in oz. A few geminis tho. Unfortunatly it seems most of the fully hectic mods have been wasted on fucking excels :lol: i laugh everytime i see one. Also i saw a pink s2000 on like 20+ inch rimz and that was also a laugh out loud moment. There is alot of queer shit but heaps of badass oldschool ausi shit done up extra bogan styles. buzy as seeing mint original oldschool mazdas parked on the side of the road. I saw a mint as fuck crown sedan like yours with this old couple driving it 8)