Camels's Blue Toyota Crown Wagon MS63

EURON8

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha guess my explanation was a bit vague, and when you own 4, no wait 5 crowns it can get a bit confusing haha. The wagon came with a engine running on 5 cylinders and auto, I wanted to keep it auto but dont trust the autos from that era when towing etc. I am putting a new engine and box into the coupe so thought i may as well use that engne and box for the wagon.

And to answer the other question, Ive changed directions with the coupe and want to make it into classic race car stylz so the airbags didnt really tie in with that. Me and sheepers measured up the chassis and they are identical so am guna attempt to put the wagon body onto the coupe chassis, so yes it will be bagged and on the road by the nats. The reason i pulled both engine and boxes out is to make the chassis swap as easy as possible

What's the specs on that Coupe motor

Just standard 2.6 straight six ohc mate, nothing special, could probly muster a skid or two tho haha

fucken mean progress man, i still cant figure out if you in auckland or hams, either way im happy to help if you ned a hand, however im down in palmy over queens birthday

Im in aucks mate, if i need a hand ill holla maate, cheers for the offer

Sounds like teh mean hard bums off the pillz idea. << Taking it back to OS right thur.

Will be mean, better have finished in time.

Yea boe you know how we roll "hard bums stz" haha, fuk its guna be done ay, even if i have to take a week or two off work haha

Man I thought I had my work cut out for me. Will be off the crane if you manage to pull this off in time for nats. Fullly Siek

Yea mate, off the crane fo sho. Hurry up n get that starlet finished haha, will be aws to see that thing revving its nuts off, lub the sound of 4ages getn raped haha

wicked to see how you don't fuck around, str8 in, think big!

Glad that you ended up with that wags, you are the old school crown guru by the looks of things! just outta interest did you get it transported up to aucks? and if so how much did it cost?

also is that wagon's speedo in kms or miles? they were imported CBU i think, does it have power steer? is your parts wagon too fuct to bother getting on the road? or was obviously worse nick than the blue one yeah?

Anyway nice work man. Top shit.

wicked to see how you don't fuck around, str8 in, think big!

Glad that you ended up with that wags, you are the old school crown guru by the looks of things! just outta interest did you get it transported up to aucks? and if so how much did it cost?

also is that wagon's speedo in kms or miles? they were imported CBU i think, does it have power steer? is your parts wagon too fuct to bother getting on the road? or was obviously worse nick than the blue one yeah?

Anyway nice work man. Top shit.

Haha cheers man, um, got it transported up ay, was 320 all up and thats door to door which i was pretty stoked with. All my 60 series crowns have been mph ay, and yep its got power steer, so does the parts wagon. And yep believe me if i could save the parts wagon i would, it feels bad killing a MS63 but it is so riddled with rust etc it would take a lot to get that thing back on the road but hey, sometimes you have to sacrifice something to keep another alive, haha fuk im startn to sound like an emo, better go cut myself... haha

• 2 weeks later...
Epic write up for an epic weekend. So stoked we got that shit sorted!

And we didn't get a lot of sleep either, aye sheepers :)

Awesome. Looking like the tow cars gunna be making its way to OS Nats! :D:D:D

haha yea boi!! off the craneness of a weekend, so much progress, oh and fuck you cunt, if the chevanne aint goin im guna drag it to the nats anyway haha

you awesome awesome awesome person, fuck that thing is the epitomy of awesomeness.

i serouosly dont think there is a more bangin vehicle on this site

Haha cheers man

epic.

love your work

owe you a reply on that text from friday too due. shal get you an answer tomorrow

Che bo, yea let me know bout those centreless rims ay, keen as a bean