Camels's Blue Toyota Crown Wagon MS63

EURON8

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those wheels are awesum on it. Walla just bought some wheels for his corona fricken awesum 15 x 9s i think maybe they were 8s not sure but they had 165 45s on them!!! Ya stretched to hell, you should maybe look into them, i can find out what tyre brand the are.

Thats some hardcore work right thur, Inspiration++

:).

Haha cheers mate, Its amazing what a fast approaching dead line can lead you to do haha

Your unstoppaboe man, top work

Just noticed the little vent bits on the rear of the wagon, what are they? they dont make an appearance on the parts wagon.

Cheers mate, Theyre just air vents ay, pretty tough tho, um by the looks of it the parts wagon had had them removed and bogged over, fuck knows why tho!!!

*wish him& guys be my neighbours*

Fuck could probaly move next door soon, after this id say most of our neighbours will be well fucked off with all the noise haha

How low does the chassis go to the ground? Looks like minimal structural changes needed in the airbag setup, no obvious C notch etc. Just curious as I have a potential project in the planning stages using a crown chassis and different body.

Um yea just basically cut out the spring mounts and welded in bag brackets, was quite a bit of planning involved tho, and am still having issuses trying to figure out where the fuck im guna mount the front shocks haha. Is pretty close to the ground but obviously depends on wheels etc too

Guest sexychevette

Those wheels look fully hectik with the tyre on. I think bolt on flares in matt black. But i always think that. LOL at wonky rear end, adjustable panhard :P join the club!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

question of wheels is a goodie, no way you'd have the widened ones ready by nats, but those ones doo look a bit too wide, although there is no such thing as too wide.

borrow CaM's wheels + moons while his in shop FTW, that thing on moons = ftw

whilst its on moons, get origionals widened

oh dang boe dunno how that compressor will go. looks like a refridgerated truck compressor, which, the a/c gas/liquid type shit, is the lubrication for i think.

hmm

oh, heaps of old british trucks had belt driven compressors and shit. also stuff like international hough loaders and shit. chur.

oh dang boe dunno how that compressor will go. looks like a refridgerated truck compressor, which, the a/c gas/liquid type shit, is the lubrication for i think.

hmm

oh, heaps of old british trucks had belt driven compressors and shit. also stuff like international hough loaders and shit. chur.

All good boe been doing research on these for ages, got it all sorted.

Yea was thinkn of goin flares etc but dont know if i can bring myself to hack the fuck out of a toyota crown wagon!! should be able to get 14s widened by nats hopefully