Eastcapescapade #6 2022 November 11th, 12th, 13th

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good point. Like many, every year I have multiple 'woah fuck me almost died' moments. Which gets less fun as I get older. Combined with large group of varying ride ability and a small crew of people dead set on out drinking Andre the Giant and this old man barry has done his dash with large group rides I think. 

May join for the 10 year anniversary as support driver in a Tuk Tuk. Look forward to the pics/videos of this year!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yea ive done all over 5 years so why the fuck not. Not sure what bike to bring along, my back tells me i should bring the CT185 again, but I have taken a different bike every eastcape,

2017 - CT110

2018 - ST90

2019 - GP125

2020 - CT185

2021 - XR250

2022 - ???????

The trombone was the first bike I built, and its never done an eastcape, so parts of me say I should take it. Its currently still also broken from garlic masters. Maybe its time for an ass punishing on that

Also who here has Cardo's? keen as for some quality shit yarns during the ride this year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

Yea ive done all over 5 years so why the fuck not. Not sure what bike to bring along, my back tells me i should bring the CT185 again, but I have taken a different bike every eastcape,

2017 - CT110

2018 - ST90

2019 - GP125

2020 - CT185

2021 - XR250

2022 - ???????

The trombone was the first bike I built, and its never done an eastcape, so parts of me say I should take it. Its currently still also broken from garlic masters. Maybe its time for an ass punishing on that

Also who here has Cardo's? keen as for some quality shit yarns during the ride this year

Yeh got a cardo packtalk bold 3. Shit was great for music last year 

• Like 1

I have like 5 bikes I'd like to take, all perfect choices in terms of practicality and Impracticality.  Various yellow suzukis, big scoots, medium bike stuff

Probably going to take a totally stock GN125 with a for sale sign on it :neutral: on the off chance I can get rid of it on the way

• Haha 1

Not to go against @johnnyfives pristine planing and mapping skills.

i was thinking of just skipping the inland track on day two and heading down the coast for max relaxation and cruising. 

Is there a couple of others who might want to join me or I'm ok if everyone else wants to go dirt track inland as I'll just head that way as well.

Screenshot_20220922_150223.thumb.jpg.9c179e360617435853cf2bc2c5e0a344.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 64valiant said:

Not to go against @johnnyfives pristine planing and mapping skills.

i was thinking of just skipping the inland track on day two and heading down the coast for max relaxation and cruising. 

Is there a couple of others who might want to join me or I'm ok if everyone else wants to go dirt track inland as I'll just head that way as well.

Screenshot_20220922_150223.thumb.jpg.9c179e360617435853cf2bc2c5e0a344.jpg

Don't miss that inland day Greg it's lush country and roads in there 

• Like 1