Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, anglia4 said:

Thats what I said about mine. Then the wiring shit itself on the ride home and while it was apart I started "fixing" other things...

Ive also done the raglan ride, some hectic bush bashings, and some backyard racing over the last couple of months. So I'm reasonably comfortable in its ability haha.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I guess I should ask,

What's the shift pattern on the NBC @Vintage Grumble?   Changing gears will be a new experience.  I rode a step through in 1989 around a DEKA carpark after hours. That was one up, two down. Long time ago now though.

Either all up or all down. Pretty sure they have a neutral light. Easy as. A small putter down the road and you'll be allgood to go. 

1 hour ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I guess I should ask,

What's the shift pattern on the NBC @Vintage Grumble?   Changing gears will be a new experience.  I rode a step through in 1989 around a DEKA carpark after hours. That was one up, two down. Long time ago now though.

Its four up from neutral, and has a N light, so pretty plush. Its also semi auto, so no clutch to worry about. It got a clean sheet WOF yesterday, dude even commented on how "tight" it felt, so it may or may not be pregnant.

You can collect it from mine, or I can drop it off at J5's for ya, no probs either way. There's also a camping fridge for @UTERUS that I assume he wants at J5's, so I was going to strap that on the tray, or if  @HighLUX has room might be able to take it out if ya'll are swinging past.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1