Auckland shed tour 2017

Mr Vapour

Can start with coffee's at my shed again if we need a starting point and if we have a lack of sheds, not too much has changed but I'm sure we can find something interesting, dates are pretty easy but a good 6-8weeks would be good to let people get stuff together.

• Like 4

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, sheepers said:

I'm keen. my shed is a giant cluster fuck at the moment because we're living in there while we knock the house down so there is no point coming here.

depending on whats going on with the reno at the time id be keen to come along. 

You could of had a lot of strapping young lads around at your place "maaaaate while you here reckon you can help me with demo"

Just spoke to a gent who is going to let us in to his work shop. It's top grade hand panel forming race car goodness.

We will be needing to put a limit on participants so only people that have put their hand up at this.point. 

He is super busy and I have said the second weekend.in March.  Let's lock it in for Sunday. 

• Like 3