Caffeine and Classics 25 August Smales Farm Auckland 10am

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone thinking about coming along and are worried your car might not be up to show spec, DON'T WORRY! This is not a car show, it's a bunch of people who like thier cars, and want to park up with other people who like cars. That is what makes it so much fun. There really is a little bit of everything.

My car was primer grey and people still looked/laughed. So I support this notion.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'll probably head along again, was cool last time! Anyone up for meeting at backyard bar again?

Sunday is not an ideal day for meeting there, because golf + netball = gridlock carpark. Perhaps Target on Wairau Road? Where we stopped to wait for stragglers? Always plenty of space in there.

Target was a mission to get out of due to roadworks in the area.

If Wairau rd is a option, I'd say PaknSave would be the easiest place to meet or nearer Tristram as to do a Wairau road two lane cruise.

Yeah there is heavy roadworks between Wiarau road and Smales farm. They have got it down to one narrow lane so best to be avoided for wide cars.

BTW if any of you don't have an oldschool car to drive, I am looking for someone to drive my Charger so I can take the Avenger. I only live like 5 minutes from the show so if someone wants to drive the Charger they could meet me at my place then we could cruise to the meet up together. Needs to be over 25 for insurance purposes.