Auckland Dog meet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think I have some on my phone of the litter when they were younger, mrs' mum has kept two males for now, they are about 3 months old and >20kg

I was going to take the one she didn't want but dont think that would be responsible given current living arrangements with hopeless flatties, so next year when I kick them out I will get a rotty from a litter then to replace them lol.

edit: left USB cable at home so have emailed them to myself but this typically takes ages

Don't invite Liv. She throws toys at your junk which then proceeds to hurt for an hour or so :-/

I apologised for that! Anyway, not my fault you have a big crotch so it got in the way / I just aimed really badly.

I know :-) and all is well :-P

Would prefer if we can find somewhere private and fenced...that way we dont have to worry about some rando gang dudes raw meat fed studded collar and chain leashed pitty getting all wrilled up and attacking our sweet boys and girls...or Buck.

Horses are armed with humungo hooves of doom... its the sheep that screw this pooch. We can't even have our new dog off the chain or lead when outside, lethal prey drive- will likely have to find her a new home away from the countryside : (

Perhaps Combine with 4x4 mish to the dunes in Muriwai, get well away from troubling anybody. Don't see too many doggies doing a runner- will likely stay with the main group so as long as most of them are well behaved should be sweet. The new girl 'Baily' would no doubt be a runner... she's the one on the right in the pic Amstaf X Normal Staf. Styx is the white Bully X Pitti/Mastiff on the left. He rules my world and being the cunthole he is isn't long for this world. : (

This will make Crazytim into Crazysadfacetim.

Anyway keen for whatever whenever... need to get doggies out n about much more...

dogs.jpg