Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

Sound excellent guys, cheers heaps! We'll have a heap of camping gear with us anyways, so your Lawn sounds mightily fine mr Beaver.

The Starion will be extremely well alarmed by the time we head up, so I'm not super worried about parking it on the street.

sweet, consider the lawn reserved.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Requoting here with the full update

Please let me know ASAP if I have anything wrong

Financial Information

Confirmed Total = 12 cars and 27 heads

Have 4 offers of donations so have $240 coming in from that - will proportion to each persons sailing cost.

However as there are 27 people coming then I will bump my contribution up an extra $30 to make it $10 per person.

Using my IBM supercomputer I have calculated with the discount that the cost per person will be

1 driver 0 pass = $260 ea

1 driver 1 pass = $152 ea

1 driver 2 pass = $116 ea

1 driver 3 pass = $98 ea

Note - before discount is applied its $54 per person return and $216 per car return.

I will make the bookings for this tomorrow Monday 5th March when I'm at work but in the meantime if there are any changes to what is detailed here then please let me know ASAP - I can make some changes up to a couple days after I make the bookings but I wouldn't want to be making too many changes after mid week.

I will PM my account details out to those who have expressed a wish to donate and those who are coming so you can pay in - please make it clear who is who with payments and once I have received payment I will indicate next to your name on this list below. I would like to pay for this early next week (the 12th if possible) so try and chuck the money in before this weekend. If you can't manage this then let me know in a PM and I'll try arrange something.

Datsun 1200 Wagon

Chris (dattochriswagon)

Josh (mr.mk1)

Nick M

Rez

CONFIRMED & staying at KK's

Datsun 180B Coupe

Lewis(lewishorrell)

Snail

Lulu

Kailee

Datsun 1200 Sedan

Andy (z181200)

James

Bairdy

CONFIRMED & staying at Gals sister

Toyota Hiace

Joe (bubblegoose)

Emma

CONFIRMED & staying at Beaver's

Mk5 Cortina

Karl (i5oogt)

Dave (horse)

Chris (CUL8R)

Matt (RXOCSM)

Datsun 1200 Ute

Dylan (Leppa)

TBA

CONFIRMED & staying at Brock-Lee's

Triumph 2500

Sam (triumph2500)

Jake

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSlow's

Toyota Corolla

Billy(evobilly)

Starion

Zac(prozac)

Laura

Vauxhall Viva

Alex (yoeddynz)

Hannah

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSLow's

(Alex and Hannah are returning Thursday afternoon sailing)

Datsun Sunny

Rob (voldo)

not staying in Wellington

(Rob is going up on Wednesday evening sailing)

Standard Sailings

from Picton to Wellington Thursday 12th - 1.10pm

from Welington to Picton Monday 16th - 8.25am

If I haven't added a note under your car with a different ferry sailing then I'm assuming you are on the standard sailings.

Estimated timeline after ferry arrives in Wellington.

Thursday 4.30pm - I'll meet the convoy at Wellington Ferry Terminal (same place as last time - Last years dudes know where) then lead the convoy on a trip to Johnsonville for some form of tucker (perhaps have an informal Wellington meet too) grab supermarket supplies for the weekend (want to minimise fucking around on Friday)

Around 7ish I will lead convoy to Beaver's place, LowNSlow's place, Brock Lee's place and finally to mine.

Friday 9.00am - I'll drive the opposite way, Brock Lee's, LowNSlow's and Beaver's place to gather convoy to leave Wellington (after rushhour has died and give everyone a chance to wake up and shower etc)

10.00am - hit the road proper and drive with minimal stops to Taupo

2.00pm - estimated arrival at Taupo track to watch the afternoons racing

4.00pm - estimated move out time from Taupo track to the campground

Sunday middayish - head back to Wellington and retrace route to same houses for accom.

Monday 7.00am - meet all at Interislander Terminal for trip home - Dave, Beaver and Russell hopefully provide convoy lead and I can give them a ride to work after everyone is checked in.

Can anyone please let me know the details I have missed/don't know the answers to or can those who have offered please let me know of any changes if it won't work for them?

Requoting here with the full update

Please let me know ASAP if I have anything wrong

Financial Information

Confirmed Total = 11 cars and 25 heads - 1 car and 2 heads to confirm mid week

Have 4 offers of donations so have $240 coming in from that - will proportion to each persons sailing cost.

However as there are 27 people coming then I will bump my contribution up an extra $30 to make it $10 per person.

Using my IBM supercomputer I have calculated with the discount that the cost per person will be

1 driver 0 pass = $260 ea

1 driver 1 pass = $152 ea

1 driver 2 pass = $116 ea

1 driver 3 pass = $98 ea

Note - before discount is applied its $54 per person return and $216 per car return.

I will make the bookings for this tomorrow Monday 5th March when I'm at work but in the meantime if there are any changes to what is detailed here then please let me know ASAP - I can make some changes up to a couple days after I make the bookings but I wouldn't want to be making too many changes after mid week.

I will PM my account details out to those who have expressed a wish to donate and those who are coming so you can pay in - please make it clear who is who with payments and once I have received payment I will indicate next to your name on this list below. I would like to pay for this early next week (the 12th if possible) so try and chuck the money in before this weekend. If you can't manage this then let me know in a PM and I'll try arrange something.

Datsun 1200 Wagon

Chris (dattochriswagon)

Josh (mr.mk1)

Nick M

Rez

Datsun 180B Coupe

Lewis(lewishorrell)

Snail

Lulu

Kailee

Datsun 1200 Sedan

Andy (z181200)

James

Bairdy

CONFIRMED & staying at Gals sister

Toyota Hiace

Joe (bubblegoose)

Emma

Dave (horse)

Matt (RXOCSM)

Mk5 Cortina

Karl (i5oogt)

Chris (CUL8R)

On hold for now - will have confirmation from Karl later in the week.

Datsun 1200 Ute

Dylan (Leppa)

TBA

CONFIRMED & staying at Brock-Lee's

Triumph 2500

Sam (triumph2500)

Jake

Toyota Corolla

Billy(evobilly)

Starion

Zac(prozac)

Laura

Vauxhall Viva

Alex (yoeddynz)

Hannah

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSLow's

(Alex and Hannah are returning Thursday afternoon sailing)

Datsun Sunny

Rob (voldo)

not staying in Wellington

(Rob is going up on Wednesday evening sailing)

Standard Sailings

from Picton to Wellington Thursday 12th - 1.10pm

from Welington to Picton Monday 16th - 8.25am

If I haven't added a note under your car with a different ferry sailing then I'm assuming you are on the standard sailings.

Estimated timeline after ferry arrives in Wellington.

Thursday 4.30pm - I'll meet the convoy at Wellington Ferry Terminal (same place as last time - Last years dudes know where) then lead the convoy on a trip to Johnsonville for some form of tucker (perhaps have an informal Wellington meet too) grab supermarket supplies for the weekend (want to minimise fucking around on Friday)

Around 7ish I will lead convoy to Beaver's place, LowNSlow's place, Brock Lee's place and finally to mine.

Friday 9.00am - I'll drive the opposite way, Brock Lee's, LowNSlow's and Beaver's place to gather convoy to leave Wellington (after rushhour has died and give everyone a chance to wake up and shower etc)

10.00am - hit the road proper and drive with minimal stops to Taupo

2.00pm - estimated arrival at Taupo track to watch the afternoons racing

4.00pm - estimated move out time from Taupo track to the campground

Sunday middayish - head back to Wellington and retrace route to same houses for accom.

Monday 7.00am - meet all at Interislander Terminal for trip home - Dave, Beaver and Russell hopefully provide convoy lead and I can give them a ride to work after everyone is checked in.

Can anyone please let me know the details I have missed/don't know the answers to or can those who have offered please let me know of any changes if it won't work for them?