IM TAKING THIS BLOODY CAR TO INVERCARGILL!!!!!!!!11

sheepers

and i am.

having been to almost every continent on this planet but never having been to the south island its high time i went.

my plan is this, to drive from my house to invercargill and back in my RA28.

ill be leaving AK on the 26th of november and back on the 10th of december.

i would like to meet and spend a day or so with some of the old school people throughout the country. i have no plan to be anywhere in particular at any given time, just curze where the next place to see is. i have two weeks to make it there and back, ill be traveling light and crashing on couches if i can.

i have no idea how ill organise myself to meet up with people along the way but im sure ill figure something out.

ill probably spend a couple of days in places like wellers, dunners, christers, invers, that sort of thing.

ill try to keep this thread updated with my progress and some pics of the journey but obviously i wont have internet so that might be a bit of a difficult one?

anywho, hopefully ill be in your town at some point and we can meet up for a yarn/beer.

post up something if i can crash at your place or if youd like to have a look at the car on my way through. like i say, no plans really.

sheepers.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah, sounds awesome.

We got a spare bed in the sunroom and a lush foldout couch bed deely in the lounge that you're more than welcome to utilise for a few days whenever you come through. Will take you for a tour through the uni on a sunny afternoon so we can toot at lots of girls / maybe get some Dunedinfags together for a meet.

So Richy's coming too?

Ive already planed where abouts I'm going to set the car on fire.

might make the return journey a bit difficult but bugger it, it has to be done.

cheers everyone for the offers of places to crash, i reckon ill be in contact with some of you in the near future.

sheepers.