mazda 808 wagon drift project i would love some ideas

mazda_fiend

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

hey i compleatly forgot my account passwords it seems people dont think it can be done i understand the costs of parts n body not asking for judgement and btw i do have an 80 but funds have gone ass up and im looking to sell and move on i think i have some other ideas in limbo

hey i compleatly forgot my account passwords it seems people dont think it can be done i understand the costs of parts n body not asking for judgement and btw i do have an 80 but funds have gone ass up and im looking to sell and move on i think i have some other ideas in limbo
mate, don't feel like you have to prove anything around here. I'm sure everyone knows it can be done if you put enough time/money into it, it's just that it doesn't really make the most sense as a platform for drifting, considering bouncing off things seems to be part and parcel in the whole thing.

Yes leaf springs can be made to work.

If you plan on goin competitive drifting remember unless u are a big boy/ crowd drawer They won't let you change suspension setups so no link and coil over setup.

I too am off drifting but i starting with a crappy $ 250 beater.

As much as I wanna skid up something with character and difference.

I can't justify the initial expense on something I'm bound to stack numerous times.

Even experienced driftnmaz hit the wall hard recently.

But anyway with the right suspension and power it will drift just fine.

I vote 13bt