Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah flip we saw the sign on the road today informing of the road closure. But but I think/hope that they will close it up further from the camp turn off because its really tight and windey and stuff there. Hopefully we will be sweet.

if i said I could bring some Rallaye 20"s for sale who would be keen?

just been to my local scrappies and they have a few : uploading pic's now (alternativly anyone passing thru DVKE before 5pm should pop in see me : look for a BIG Tiki on side of main rd

Bike036.jpg

Bike044.jpg

Bike041.jpg

Bike039.jpg

Bike038.jpg

Bike031.jpg

Bike029.jpg

and this is spoken for but COOL

Bike033.jpg

I wont lie I am trying to make a buck BUT have heard I can get them for a very reasonable price (I'm talking under $20 each here)

offers? I will obviously need to cover what is cost to save them from being cut up and squished

I can nip down and grab a bunch and what ever I cant shift on I cant return but I dont want to much the scrappie around etc

edit: 'some' of the bikes are shifted around in photo's and I have very high res images if someone wants to see something in detail etc

(Hawkes boes 1st in best dressed)

th_CONTACT.jpg

Ye todays weather more than made up for the average weather rest of the weekend, made a good start on my drivers arm. Most excellent weekend, learned a few things to make the next one even better.

Thanks Lee and the Strokers and everyone who helped with organising and cleaning up