Upper North Island Nats Travel Plans

Also, at this stage it will just be VINEGAR GRUMBLE + 1 + Myself in GSR, I needed some garage space so sent duddley to Napier for the week, so he will be joining us from there.

we so excited, we we we excited.

wheres the "LIKE" button

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and pot808 are leaving auckland mid afternoon friday

Seems like we should convoy

We can do, see quote below maybe also with drftnmaz

planning to leave friday morning, but knowing me it'll be more like after lunch, say 2pm

will check if i have back seat in new car, have a feeling i don't, been way to busy trying to paint it to take note of small details like seats :rolleyes:

So who in auckland can give me a lift down to palmy town on thursday afternoon/ friday morning? Beerz, gas will be provided if needed

We are likely going to be leaving between 1-3 so could convoy too, although my car will likely be doing 90-95 rather than 110 if your not down with that then just go

my car will likely be doing 90-95 rather than 110..

Why, is your top gear not finished yet / still being painted? :wink:

So this weekend may be wet and stormy. I'm unwilling to let this stop there being a Fire. (Man like Fire.) Have we got a fire drum confirmed to assist us in making Fire in adverse weather conditions / did a who's-bringing-what thread get started?

my car will likely be doing 90-95 rather than 110..

Why, is your top gear not finished yet / still being painted? :wink:

So this weekend may be wet and stormy. I'm unwilling to let this stop there being a Fire. (Man like Fire.) Have we got a fire drum confirmed to assist us in making Fire in adverse weather conditions / did a who's-bringing-what thread get started?

barely even have a top gear, 4 speeds is not nice to someone who wishes to use the motorway. Although a change of diff will alleviate the problem somewhat

will check if i have back seat in new car, have a feeling i don't, been way to busy trying to paint it to take note of small details like seats :rolleyes:
So who in auckland can give me a lift down to palmy town on thursday afternoon/ friday morning? Beerz, gas will be provided if needed

We are likely going to be leaving between 1-3 so could convoy too, although my car will likely be doing 90-95 rather than 110 if your not down with that then just go

i could do 1-3, but unsure about not going 100k, its like a 7hour trip isn't it? don't wanna make it too long, sort a new diff? you got a few days...

also i plan to make a quick detour to palmy to see a mate and refuel before heading to camp

theres no seat in the new car :( sorry man, but i think i can pick one up in palmy, could rock a cushion till there? my ke70 one may fit, can't check till its outta the booth/million other things to do :rolleyes:

and fire is essential

hah shit glen eden is out the fuck of no where, just checked address on google maps. pete if you wanna still pick it up that would be awesome, otherwise anyone else out in that area able to do it?

hah shit glen eden is out the fuck of no where, just checked address on google maps. pete if you wanna still pick it up that would be awesome, otherwise anyone else out in that area able to do it?

Yep I'll do it. I work just down the road in Glendene. Hook me up with some deets. After work would be best for me - say around 5:30 but during the day would be ok too. We're leaving on thurs so it'd have to be tomorrow or wed night. Is that going to work?

Yep I'll do it. I work just down the road in Glendene. Hook me up with some deets. After work would be best for me - say around 5:30 but during the day would be ok too. We're leaving on thurs so it'd have to be tomorrow or wed night. Is that going to work?

Mate that's perfect. I'll PM you.

Anyone heading down late Friday?

Unfortunately OSC's work is making him work 'till 5pm, and doesn't look like he will have his wagon a wof by then (Cert plate still hasn't shown up).

Failing that, someone giz me a WOF on the RX7 & I'll bring that down.

You can't do that - the WOF guy can check for it but he can't issue the WOF till he sights the cert number which you don't know till the plate arrives - he then needs to enter the number on the WOF computer database.

Also the cert plate HAS to be attached to the car to be valid...

Then again it depends how well you know the WOF guy and how flexible he will be with you..