Upper North Island Nats Travel Plans

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have been given the so I'm leaving thursday night, which way are Ham boes going/where is a good place for me to meet you guys without coming to ham first preferably

Was going to go down the west, but with the new taupo bypass it is probably quicker to go that way down I guess. We were going to meet phil in Taumarunui, but by the time people wait around trying to meet in with the convoy etc, its probably just easier to all head down at a similar time and try and meet up on the way/at gas stations etc.

We'll all tie back into the same road at Waiouru, so could probably catch up with the straglers there?

Also, Jif. Would give you a ride but my car scrapes with more than 2 people in it, plus taking a BBQ down etc so we'll be pushing it for space. If you get stuck for a ride though let me know and we'll sort something out. I'm going to try and get some more guard clearance this week via angle grinder :D

planning to leave friday morning, but knowing me it'll be more like after lunch, say 2pm

will check if i have back seat in new car, have a feeling i don't, been way to busy trying to paint it to take note of small details like seats :rolleyes:

So who in auckland can give me a lift down to palmy town on thursday afternoon/ friday morning? Beerz, gas will be provided if needed