KKtrips

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet score dude.

Surely is one primo road trippin wagon.

I meet some fellas from Invers at the Rangiora hot rod show and had the pleasure of cruisin 12 up in thier 64 Pontiac Tempest wagon. American wagons ooze so much radness!

Looking forward to seeing future lower pics!

^ haha dweebs

Only thing this will be getiing is a carb rebuild kit and some other general maintenence stuff done. Then later will come some form of lush exhaust & a bolt in bag kit

Ben it cost mne ~7K Australian moneys, I had the money from some back pay for all this work I done in Aussie on my Kiwi contract. Probably should have gone on the house or something sensible, but this is way cooler

Yea I dont think I'm going to loose any money on it. Especially once its road worthy and looking abit lusher.

They guy I bought it off lost out big time, but he's an importer so doesn't worry him too much. He planned to keep it as a tow wagon for a lush old carravan, but he's moved back to the US and wanted someone to get some use out of it. Was a Kiwi aswell so was good to have a yarn to him about people he knows back home etc