Spennos Buick Estate

KKtrips

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still up in the gold coast dude, it had a few issues but we have it running mint now and got all the shitty american electrics running mint. Sounds primo has bugger all exhaust on it. I will update thd project thread with a vid etc once i can get on a propper pc dude

So got more done on this today took photos etc but its fail trying to sort it without a decent computer. Dick i bought it off was in the states and didnt realise it had been outside for the last 2 years which has fucked the vinyl roof and woodgrain, especially in this wet sunny climate so I am negotiating some money back at the moment. Other than that its huge, noisy and ugly so pretty much perfect

• 3 months later...

Heyu Spenno - I can most probably get that 3M stick on vinyl cheaper than you could.

I used it on the dashboard of my Austin and it looks grouse.. Not sure how it will go in UV but I'm guessing most 3M stuff is UV safe.

There is 2 prints you can get AFAIK - Walnut and Woodgrain

Walnut is like what you see on Jag dashboards and would look daft on the side of a car - Woodgrain would be ace/perfect...

It would be sweet if you can KK, the product I'm looking at is called DI-NOC there are shit loads of different colours and patterns, some are UV safe some not. DI-NOC is the same product line used originally on 60's & 70's cars although most of the original prints are no longer made.

see here: http://www3.3m.com/dmrweb/servlet/Album ... ssword=mmm

Im looking at around $1000 to do the car from a place in Sydney, its hard to get someone to sell it to a individual.

Oh and SHGWAG the criz is still in the shed, needs to go soon

Tell me what one you want and how much and I'll price it up next week.

I won't really know KK until the samples show up, its hard to choose from printed out pictures. Everywhere has a standard DI-NOC pricing for pretty much all types, if you could ask your hook up for a ball park figure and what size rolls they sell it would be CHUR

KY those arches will be only filled up by a healthy dose of slam