WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

what about an under water genny???

Anyway na lol, should be able to arrange a gas powered lantern to attract bugs and shit over to our camp ground, Every one bring some some candles that gugs dont like (cant re member there name, smellenalla? jeah) Also,

FUCKEN CANS ONLY! NO GLASS UNLESS ITS SPIRITS OR WINE, OR GTFO

just to keep that fresh in peoples minds

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn here where i wish that tui blonde or 33 etc came in cans , oh well im sure ill survive lols .

citronella candles yo' .

ive also got a raid can robot thing for my wagon so i dont get raped by mozzies again .

man still have done nothing to the wagon oh wells .

oo oo i get to test out my kero stove too yay!!

Yeah - fuckin sweet remindering Seedy.. you rock..

PS - those buckets of citronella candles from the warehouse are amazingly awesome!!

Hemi - slam the shit out of your wag stat..

Camel - you have a title to defend - even if you don't bring a wag I reckon you should be able to have an arm wrestle with the successor - winner gets the trophy..

oh yeah - NO FUCKIN GLASS!! 8) and bring something to take your other rubbish home in - those paper Kleensacks would be ideal!!!

Just came across this tonight, Ive been reading through the thread and it sounds like a good weekend! Is it just turn up or do you have to register or what? Ive only just signed up to OS so never been to any of these things, but have a '71 Kingy wagon I would love to bring along if I can get time to get a new warrant on it and if some mates are keen to come.

ill be going up fri night but wont be coming back till the monday i think it is???.. dunno im going with the convoy etc .

fired up the kerostove on wed and it nearly took my eyebrows off , superheated kero cloud+ spark = FOOOMBP

this is gona be shit hot. come to wagnats.

i'll be goin up thurs night/friday day and coming back to welly monday. depending on my levels of onboard tooling and excessive wagcessorizing i could have a spare seat or two for those in need.

6a00d834515a1f69e20120a4c989c9970b-800wi

JEAH JEAH JEAH

wagons-03.jpg

anyone from wellington heading up on friday night/saturday morning and back on the sunday? am keen to catch a ride. will provide beers/gas money/road head etc

if no ones doing this, ill just roll the avenger and park behind the bushes. that cool? i would take the extra time off work but itl be like my 2nd week there and im already taking a week off start of feb.

I believe Daddums is rolling in the Mustard Whale about 3pm on the Friday and most likely heading back on the Sunday..

He doesn't come on here a whole heap but if you can handle leaving before 5pm on the Friday then he could be your ticket..

I'll text you his number if this works for you..