WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first your gearbox now your head gasket(s) in that H6 of yours?

Hell naw. Head gasket is in Joker's 250T which is going to be raped mercilessly within an inch of its life all the way to wagnats and back. I shall be accompanying him as team mechanic if i get my way

Clocked up some substantial wagon kms over the past 2 weeks. Super guttered I can't make it to wagnats.

img1642q.jpg

sam3081.jpg

Jjeah!

I did not know that you have a sweet Wag and now you break it to me that you ain't coming to Wagnats? Don't make me come up there...

Hmmm acshually I drunkenly kinda sorta remember you telling me about this car.. I think that was Boxing Day when people drew on me and I fell asleep with a concrete block on my shoulders..

Do you remember that night? Yeah well I DON'T!!! I just woke up to see the carnage that was me..

I believe Daddums is rolling in the Mustard Whale about 3pm on the Friday and most likely heading back on the Sunday..

He doesn't come on here a whole heap but if you can handle leaving before 5pm on the Friday then he could be your ticket..

I'll text you his number if this works for you..

would he have 2 spare seats ? trueno would use 1x million litres of gas getting there and back so would be happy to chip in ect

trueno would use 1x million litres of gas getting there and back

haha welcome to wagnats

oh, van plus trans-am front equals wagon substitute

Isn't a van a forward control s/w?

Where the fuck is this Vinegar Hill place... floated idea past ye Wifey and didn't get a snarl back in return... (thought after Kumeu weekend, Jap meat 3 weeks in a row would be pushing it...)