WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and rot080 were gonna carry on down to wellington after though.

Will wait for acceptance, just dont wanna have van destroyed in drink fuelled this isnt a wagon rampage. / pissed on down vents :)

Should roll VANNATSIn association with WAGNATS next door.

Communal drinks

edit: oi where did yaks post go?

Bit hard to say how serious it is - plain and simple we are encouraging everyone to get there in wagons so please do not think that by any means are we trying to exclude any person in particular.

You must understand that part of taking a wag on a roadtrip is having every position taken up with people and or wagccessories/sleepcessories. So do your best to fill up the seats of someone else actually coming in an appropriate wag and help them get some wagcred..

You should definitely come along but just do anything and everything in your power to come along in a wag. If that means you need to hitch a ride and bring a tent under your arm then so be it..

What we are trying to discourage is "I have a van/sedan/coupe that is easier/cooler to take than setting up a tent so I'll take that and just park to the side.." and then we end up with more spectator cars than actual wags.. Think how you would feel if 3 out of 4 of the cars going to OS Nats/Trackday turned up in their new school daily Evo/WRX/Magna/company car etc etc

However if you decide to take your van you will not be told to fuck off.. (well you would be but we wouldn't actually mean it :D ) You may be just asked to park it in the left outfield.. LOL

Lastly imagine a pic of Vinegar Hill taken from the air of JUST long roof cars parked everywhere.. Would be the sickest image and would likely be my wallpaper forever and I'll trace it on the screen with coloured sharpies..

Also do not fear, nothings going to get destroyed other than peoples minds, livers and lungs..

My whole "flip your car like a patty" thing was said in jest a year ago and it has been taken waaaaay too seriously..

I have never damaged a car at any event and hope that no-one actually does believe that I would.. cos that would be totally shit of me to do so..

my bad, didnt realise there was a disscussion thread for wagnats.

Will decide on attendance late jan.

You have a sweet Lada wags you can roll in... Bring that - problem SOLVED!!

What bout FWD wagons?

Will it slide if it has fender mirrors and runs diesel?

You just trollin Simon.. :D

ai yai yai!

rock up in whatever you got, if it doesnt fit the wag criteria just make it as sweet as possible ie oldschoool, tidy, bring a toy, whatever.

points for trying to disguise your ride as a wagon!

and park her up in the designated non wag area which, funnily enough, will be directly beside the wag circle

noone should feel they're not welcome if they dont have a station wagon. come one come all

but burn if they dont haha.

Ive been talking with a few Datsun wagon boys down here in Chch, And we might not be able to make it to 2011 but mad keen for 2012. Once my 1200 wagon is on the road im keen as for north island missons and Brendan who dropped in on last years wagnats in his 910 has nw got a sweet b310 sunny wags.

:)

You'll find a way broe..

All else fails come up Friday night with Dadams.. Hit me up for his contact deets if you need em.

I'm pretty sure both the chequebook brothers are coming up Friday after work actually..

This is Dadams and Nate (the chequebook bros)

Twins.jpg