WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wicked,

well.. we'll provide parking for non wags out of photo range for extra yeah. but as said by myself and others, its about wags so a bit of wagscrimination should be permitted.. its like saying it's not fair i can't take my starlet to the SEMA show

i'm a fan of glass ban.

Agreed, on these points

its wag nats for a reason, Wagons. but also, yes, anyone which cars that arnt wagons will be invited to camp in the area and party like its 1984, however, no parking in the circle etc.

AS for what vehicles can come, 1985 is a good guide line, however this can sometimes be over looked for certian sweet other wagons, mainly 1990 toyota Crown wagons, as they are fucken sweet.

And yes no glass.

And yes you take you own rubbish away, if you dont it will be going through your window

Also, kites and bikes are always good on the list of things to brings

As for fire ban good point, i cant get a jenny this year, however i could always just buy one.

you mum goes to colledge

Allan

Agreed, on these points

its wag nats for a reason, Wagons. but also, yes, anyone which cars that arnt wagons will be invited to camp in the area and party like its 1984, however, no parking in the circle etc.

AS for what vehicles can come, 1985 is a good guide line, however this can sometimes be over looked for certian sweet other wagons, mainly 1990 toyota Crown wagons, as they are fucken sweet.

And yes no glass.

And yes you take you own rubbish away, if you dont it will be going through your window

Also, kites and bikes are always good on the list of things to brings

As for fire ban good point, i cant get a jenny this year, however i could always just buy one.

you mum goes to colledge

Allan

i could possibly borrow the slightly rooted jenny from work runs a bit ruff but it should be ok have to hit the boss up ive been trying to procure it on the sly for a while as its been wiped from the books