1300cc top speed

FuzzayD

Today took my 85 1325cc suzuki swift for a burn got it up to 150kph, was just wondering what kind of top speeds can be achieved from a passenger 1300cc car. I know like a gsxr 1300 bike can go like 220mph but im talking about 4 wheels non turbo 1300cc cars any one know of any googlable 1300cc fast cars?

Yeah definitely think a 13b would be the best but i think the displacement calculations are a bit off for comparisons like with a four stroke 4 cylinder in order to hit all chambers you have 2 revolutions and with two revolutions of a rotor you hit both faces twice which would double the displacement to like 2600 in a direct comparison, I'm probably wrong just going off what i think i read on Wikipedia. Seems like there's not much info on non turbo 1300's. I just thought there would be a 1300 racing website full of fun bits.

but gt starlets are puss...arent they 100kw stock?= slow..same as a n/a 4age (stock)

fiat turbos are nuts, had a mate that was running 22psi in his for years,i think they set it on fire to kill it in the end..

brutal little lunch box..

Yeah i think my swift goes upto 180 but just can't get there. I'm thinking of hooking up a pump-injector to the carb to a push button to see if i can get a bit more oomph out of it at higher rpm. any other suggestions for boosting it up a bit?

Those 90's models Suzuki Swift GTI's seem pretty decent! Seen alot of guys get them to quite respectible speeds 8)

Fuel injected, 1300cc twin cam goodness and you can buy a chip to put in to make them even better! Used to have one of the crappy single cam 4-door models and that wasnt too bad till my bro rolled it :lol: