1300cc top speed

FuzzayD

Yeah i can make a 1cc engine in a tanke go pretty fast by dropping it out of a plane and letting gravity take over. But I'm more trying to get an idea of top speed/ 1/4mile time for 1300cc NA piston powered 4 wheels don't seem to see many people competing for the 1300 bracket.

Today took my 85 1325cc suzuki swift for a burn got it up to 150kph, was just wondering what kind of top speeds can be achieved from a passenger 1300cc car. I know like a gsxr 1300 bike can go like 220mph but im talking about 4 wheels non turbo 1300cc cars any one know of any googlable 1300cc fast cars?

Mini Cooper S (1275cc) does 100mph/about 10 seconds to 100 in standard form - I'm sure that modification would significantly improve those figures

back in highschool a friend of mine had a mid 80s Holden Barina GS (a Suzuki Swift) which was 1300cc and possibly injected. It had a digital dash and showed what gear you were in and would flash the gear number you should be in when the revs got too low or too high. Was sweet going down the desert road at 180km/h frantically flashing 5 5 5 5 5 while being in 4th gear at some stupid amount of revs

• Like 1