sexingminors hiace

rot808

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tank has a drain plug so it'll be easy to throw a couple of litres in and bounce it around a bit then drain it. I suggest maybe pulling the return line off the end of the rail where they join into that tee piece and aiming it at the ground/into a coke bottle when you hit the key. That way you can visually be sure that its pumping fuel.

I agree with KK. Just full it up and turn that shit on.

If you dont want to bridge the wires on the AFM plug then just plug the AFM in and it'll be sweet. Oh, and I figured out why it wasnt working last night. You need to undo the nut on the positive terminal of the battery and whack the purple wire with the yellow lug on. We were trying to make shit happen but I forgot to connect the power :rolleyes:

Good luck!

if the tank has been fully empty I would try to flush it somehow + have some spare pre pump fuel filters with you before voyaging to nats

Pre pump filters, tough guys dont use those/ might go get a couple tomorrow :mrgreen:

Brought my new clutch today.

Credit card does not agree, OSnats and me do however.

Now to find a thermo fan, wheres the parts wanted thread ...

Have a little secret but dont tell anyone ok...

cool...

Make sure your battery is fully charged before attempting a ''first start video''

that is all.

So keen to do a skud in it. getting close close close.

Dodgysam, ima need your welder for one more day please and thankyou.

good job man, i never thought I would see it actually running, bringing it to meet?

You an me both!

Wont be at the meet, will give it a month so i can get it WOF REGd and slam.

I vote not much exhaust hah. Whats up with location/piping of intake?

One muffler should do it.

Needs AFM so i thought id see if i can put it in the old airbox compartment and after lying underneath it today i should be able to adjust the plumbing for decent clearance. was plumbed in the video like that soley for startup.

Made brackets today to kick bottom of radiator out. fitted and worked prefectly.

Gonna final weld em tomorrow and drill a couple holes and paint.

So close for a drive now!