Filthy One's Pontiac Laurentian

Guest Zeb

looking stunning bro..

would love to see two body coloured stripes over the black bonnet to incorporate the bonnet as part of the whole package../ignore me do what you do, cos you do it so much better than I..

!BUUwh7w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKM-F1Cl0w~~_12.JPG

+

dsc01258l.jpg

bellissimo

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have quite a few of those from nat geos including more than 5 mid sixties pontys, will take a look maybe

i used to have them as wallpaper haha

• 2 weeks later...
bro put gas struts on your bonnet rather than a bonnet stay....

looking bloody good though.

+1 for gas struts, ford falcon bonnet ones should be easy to come by

edit: oh and plus one meeeeelllllleeeeeuuunnn for looking good. I look forward to every update

Like it Danny, Was sceptical over the hood scoop, but now its tied in well!

Glad you sorted the M/C issue, and thats balls about the huge wait for seals.

Bumper looks good, who did that?

Oh well,

gives you time to dick around witrh other wee bits huh.

Tanks fellas

Yeah have looked at struts but not many places to fit them .I am going to try removing the springs in the hinges a putting two small struts in there . We have them on balers in shit that are as short as 120mm so should ba able to do something there as yep stay = gay

Josh got it done a Shiny Bitz in geraldine mean as job & only a bloody week n a half ..

Hell yes gay about the rubbers Classic restos in the states have them on backorder with there supplier & Chucks have them on backorder with classis resto's for me can;t do fuck all but wait

:cry:

I'm not sure on the completely black bonnet. I would have satin blacked the bulge with a pinstripe around the edges, and then I'd put the BB ci sign written on the side of the bulge, along with the Pontiac emblem.

Fukkk all these comments satin B bonnet looks tuff! Reckon you've invested wisely in this project, when/if you get bored you should be able to claw back most of your coins due to a staunch as tasteful build! And like one of the guys just above said 'I look forward to each update!' True inspiration! Thanks for sharing your efforts, and has your mrs started a painting of this one yet?!

Fukkk all these comments satin B bonnet looks tuff! Reckon you've invested wisely in this project, when/if you get bored you should be able to claw back most of your coins due to a staunch as tasteful build! And like one of the guys just above said 'I look forward to each update!' True inspiration! Thanks for sharing your efforts, and has your mrs started a painting of this one yet?!

Haha not yet bro shes waiting till i get the glass & handles back on {she'll prolly charge me a hundy too :rolleyes: }

thanks for the comments man I was not too sure on the black bonnet but i now love it photos not really doing it justice,,

when i first read that you were putting the scoop on i vomited a little..

but when i saw that you had satty b'd the bonnet it looks mint..

was sceptical as when it was in primer..

the color scheme is the shiz dan...if the bonnet was the same colour as the rest of it,it would of pulled the focus to the scoop...but you can take it all in like it is...

what tina?i dont remember no tina :rolleyes::lol:

the tina was mint,but this is just up'ed it by 2 levels...

top job

Looks Crazy man

I love the colours, but I recon it needs that matt black stripe over its arse, ties it in with the bonnet

dsc00998x.jpg

more of a "Mopar" stripe, but they look funkin cool. and better than racing stripes

they look like shit :lol:

EDIT: and gloss blach the centers on your rims, that look phat to haha