Filthy One's Pontiac Laurentian

Guest Zeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG!! So you have had the engine planned for a while? Is that why you got the scoop? Christ this will be insane, make sure the old owner sees some pics too 8)

yeah you got me gunna cert it for no bonnet & then use the bonnet in the rain etc . Had a measure up & the blower just pokes through about 130 mm so the scoop will cover them :wink:

Just throwing it out there, I reckon the scoop may look better if the front end of it started further back, so was shorter overall. Sort more torana A9X.

ie toranaa9x9zd.jpg

Unless of course your blower is mounted too far forward

Edit: think I answered my own question, those gilmours will end up quite far forward

fuck danny thats mean mate.

flicking threw those pics deans boys have some work to do mate

its amazing what you find when you start digging threw bog :mrgreen:

at least you know it will be sweet when its done and will last for

years to come.

motor wise all i can say is DUDE!! i would give both balls to have

a super charged v8 again. and that motor you have planed should pull the old girl along nicly

dan

Damn you just keep getting shit done. Awesome, that motor just jumped out of nowhere didn't it! Fuck man! Not a fan of the bonnet bulge but probably change my mind once it's painted and together, not that it matters! Keep updating and hurry up and tell them to get that paint on, I'm dying to see how sick it will look! Way to many exclamation marks.

hay man

dont supose you would want this to use down the line a bit

could look mean tubbed :mrgreen:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 404230.htm

dan

Yea seen it Big D looks a bit dodgy. Gunna be baggin it eh talk about an easy job to dont even have to relocate the shocks as theres factory bolt holes there to shorten the stroke when it lays out flat ..

I'll get it back together get the engine sorted then look at air ride next year .. :mrgreen:

hay man

dont supose you would want this to use down the line a bit

could look mean tubbed :mrgreen:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 404230.htm

dan

Yea seen it Big D looks a bit dodgy. Gunna be baggin it eh talk about an easy job to dont even have to relocate the shocks as theres factory bolt holes there to shorten the stroke when it lays out flat ..

I'll get it back together get the engine sorted then look at air ride next year .. :mrgreen:

sounds nice and straight forward mate.

will look mean when its alltogether

• 2 weeks later...
Bet you can't wait for full paint!

Hows the finish of the job after all the work they had to do?

Hell yeah hanging out for some color 8)

It came up really good he had trouble getting it all lined up & gapped right since we worked out she'd been slammed in the left rear & dead front on too after paneling her all up nothing lined up too good . But yeah smooth as now came up mint :wink:

That's awesome man, that shop looks choice also. Filled with old cars that look well looked after of whilst in their care.

yeah man they are pretty fussy out there only 2 dudes work there its a strip/ panel & reassemble workshop all the painting is done in at the main shop

Not sure if any of you watch the red shift it had my mate dean on there with his car collection the other week viper chev chevelle couple of vettes elanor mustang etc . The shop my cars at is in his back yard