Filthy One's Pontiac Laurentian

Guest Zeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked choice as when you burned past the park up the other weekend..

Your kids must be hell proud/gloat to all the other school kids, my old man had cortinas & commodores, a rover & mitsubishi's haha, he was the hell bogan back in the day though..

cheers boss yea my wee fella{3yrs} loves it eh he was sitting in it yesterday for about 2 hours pretending to drive out to the shops ..

Looked choice as when you burned past the park up the other weekend..

Your kids must be hell proud/gloat to all the other school kids, my old man had cortinas & commodores, a rover & mitsubishi's haha, he was the hell bogan back in the day though..

Thanks mate yea bummed bout the rims but they look better & for 3 hundy guess i cant complain too much..

As for the engine no point fukn around that 355 was staring me down everytime I walked past it on the stand so it had to go in .. :lol::lol:

Real shame the wheels turned out to be 18s and not 20s, the guy must have been a real tool to get that wrong. Looks heaps better with the bigger wheels, and I cant get over how quickly the engine change took you.

• 3 weeks later...

Mint ride bro.

Looking real sharp now, perhaps cept for that gay as tacho under the dash...

Almost makes me think the cars gonna go "pssssshhh" every time you back off the throttle... :D

Reckon the 20' wires woulda looked mint. Would filled the gaurds nicely, but those 5 spokes on there now suit the beast quite well too.

Drew

car looks sweet man

but its got to asked what the fuck did you do to your spine

i only seen you the other day lol

dan

haha had a tractor cab hanging of the forklift the strop broke the bloody cab landed on the back of my neck causing my vertibrae to get a bit of a hammering then it got real swollen around my spinal cord causing me to loose feeling in my legs etc etc HAd an MRI can & had to waint in hospital for the swelling to go down before I was allowed out to come home