Filthy One's Pontiac Laurentian

Guest Zeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my favourite build threads this.. hope you sort that pulley alignment.. i wonder what sort of ruckus it wouldve caused without the front lip on the alt pulley if the belt came right off!

Cheers mate came of a couple of times while i was trying to line it up with washers etc but lucky the fan was there to stop rad damage etc .. I rekon those belts would put a lot of strain on ya alternator & waterpump bearings eh..

You need a supercharger to match the noise. Just disappoints me to hear the gilmer's and know that it's just a single 4bbl carb on a basic mani.

yea i here you i had a blown lh torana once 383 671 blower & it was a pig of a thing to keep tuned . I like the wine without the issues goes pretty hard as is don't really need to blow it .. But then i am one to change shit too :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That colour option is choice.

Should look the bees knees after that being done. Not that it doesnt already.

hope so brother I think it would of looked mint in black but goin the copperhead color it will stand out way more . Going with the black bonnet & even though its a mopar thing i'm considering the black stripes around the boot like on the model aswell not sure on that one just yet

Thoughts.

Pontiac with the Mopar rear stripe.. Hmmm.. I don't think the lines of the car work with it, to be honest.

totally agree with the old cunt here. And not sure if im too big on the black bonnet either, mabye, but not 100% sure.

Looks like a cool colour tho mang!