Guest Zeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Loving it like Mc'D's bro.

Tis really nice job. Good work! Satin bonnet and scoop looks great imo

Looking back at original pics.. it's scary what kind of rust can be lurking around under a seemingly mint exterior eh? You'd never know!

(also who's is that new mustang on the first page? - I love those..)

• 3 weeks later...
Is it running drums all around? Hows the stopping with all those horses under the hood. Man i love it aye!! Top job mate!

just dont go fast when theres something in the way man :lol::lol: They don't stop the big bitch too bad to be honest . I have a set of discs coming from the US at the moment will need to change them with the new engine swap >> 8)8)

Is it running drums all around? Hows the stopping with all those horses under the hood. Man i love it aye!! Top job mate!

just dont go fast when theres something in the way man :lol::lol: They don't stop the big bitch too bad to be honest . I have a set of discs coming from the US at the moment will need to change them with the new engine swap >> 8)8)

haha sweet as the way you do your projects (effort wise) I shoulda guessed you had the discs coming :D Good shit man!

Awesome man. What are you going to do now though its almost finished haha? You get things done awesomely fast!

:lol: Oh i'll find something to do mate don't worry .. Should have the new engine next month so need to sort out a few bits n peices for that.

Brakes.fuel supply,trans, diff cooling more pairs of undies etc 8)

Gunna bag it after xmas so that a bit for me to do

Besides lookin at a 34 ford pick up at the mo would make a mean rat :badgrin::badgrin:

• 1 month later...