• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

114.3 So easy to find decent wheels 8)

Love it! Full Stop

Miss my one now

That thing was so awesome, I decided the 4 doors could be badass too after seeing yours :D

While on that note, what springs/shocks did you use in the end? I've put the rears in the front but don't know how much lower it'll be till the engines in and I have chopped piazza front springs in the rear for now. I need to sort some shocks out to suit.

Cheers for the comments :)

• 2 weeks later...
be choice havin those wheels tucking like that, front has bigger arches aye so u will be able to turn still?

Yeah should be sweet. they're going to be a bit more problematic than the rear I'd say. The inside could hit the sharp edge on the bumpstop mount, though nothing a grinder & welder can't fix I guess. may need to pull guards slightly too. It might solve some problems with lowering the front though as I could sit them higher.

Also looking into chopping out the top wishbone mount (the round pieces with bolts coming out of them in the rust pictures) and moving them inwards to gain at least neutral and hopefully some negative camber in the front, but i don't want to fuck up the geometry. I don't see a problem with it though, one side is shimmed for like +3deg and other has no shims and is about +1deg :lol:

• 1 month later...

That engines looking real tidy in there bro. Awesome stuff.

This is a mean project to watch and you seem to be making good progress too.

Whats the intake tubes made from? Are you going to stick with that material or is it just to dummy it all up?