• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Daffyd

I saw a Datto 1200 ute that (looked like it) had been forklifted on top of a container down the side of this place..

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&sourc ... 95,,0,1.11

Not sure what the story or what the condition but I thought of you when I saw it - thinking of you also gave me a sidepipe..

(cheers Mutiny for my new favourite word)

• 8 months later...

Installed rear end today to see if my new springs are low enough. Turns out it is still high as fuck and even with flat leaves I need to loose 100mm ride height to get it where I want.

I have a few ideas of how I am going to do it with minimal blocks(cos blocks are shit)

Tomorrow shall be interesting...

i had my sedan lowered something like 3 or 4 inches with leaves. Had the spring makers make flip them and rearched them the other way so they were about three inches lower, meant instead of being flat they still had some arch in them so they actually work as leave springs

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah its cool to have motivation hah.

The front spring mount cant really be lifted but tbh I wont need it, any more slam and I will need to cut a hole in the tray :lol:

It will end up with a little notch but I cant go that big, will see what happens when I put the leaves back in/once I finish these mounts/tomorrow hopefully.

I also lold a touch.