Broccoli's Datsun 1200 ute

solidstripe

I am thinking of getting some 15x7 (15x8 if I am feeling silly) nascar type D-slots made up through elite wheels15x105bsr.jpg

What do the masses think?

Just did a few measurements and if they were right (probly not). Then I can do a 15x8 with a +10 offset and it will stick out the rear guard by 1.5cm. so with phat d1 stretch I should be able to get in there with no rub if I get the ride height right. *dreams*

It will have to be a 7 on the front tho. and even that is gonna be fucken tight

well it did say from $56 each. so i was all oh fuck yea. I asked for a quote for 2 15x8 and 2 15x7 and they were gonna be 140 per wheel for chev/holden pattern and extra for any other pattern. $56 must be for 5x4''

anyway they werent wat I wanted it was sort of a compromise with price and width etc.

The rims i really want are these:

reyuums.jpg

they come in a 15x8 +12 offset and they are uber cheap so I will get them when the time comes around.

And yea a fuck load of potential I just hope it will look as good as it does in my head and that it will reflect the time gone into it

fuck me and rob are loling. I love this.

All good bro, we all evolve. Just plz make this thing awesome so we can tag team those hills/roll team low b120s

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...