solidstripes gloria

thminiman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT.IS.SO.TIDY. How the hell did you find it? And what're you going to do to it? Nothing? Good!

Surely it cost you more than what you sold the 330 for?

But damn I love this! Don't ruin it haha.

He won't ruin it, he usually sells cars long before he ruins them (cough C110 cough cedric hardtop cough gto) ;)

Nice purchase though man, classy cars foh sho. Almost bought one meself at one point, in black too. Fuck they look good. I love the disproportionate size of the front and rear door windows.

Beautiful. On second look this thing should almost be in a museum.

Look forward to mean rotor conversion LOL. Sorry someone had to say it

cough C110 cough

Haha that one'd already been ruined! Still mean tho..

Also:

031largesf8.jpg

Mate! This is just crazy! Thanks so much for all the positive feedback guys... don't know what to say!!

Reguards what I'm going to do to it, Keep the original paint for a bit longer (still got life left in it, even though it's got a few little dings/crazy cracks).

Whitewalls and try find (good luck to me) or get custom made body trim down the side, and mud flaps, cause it needs them, cause it has quite a few stone chips on the sills.

And a Oldschool looking C.D player to blast out the 5678's out the single centred dash speaker!! :lol:

Trying to upload pics from my phone but it takes a while.

And as for one Mr. Kyteller, he's on the ball, he knows what's up!! :D Punk. But yeah, I gota stick to my projects, and I was adamint that I would on the ceddy, but funds are seriously up the shoot at the mo, and it's better financhly (where's spellcheck?) for me to buy this than it was to wait around and do up the Ceddy.

Yeah, pretty much a straight swap the Ceddy for this whoever asked. Got it for a steal IMO, and the guy I brought it off knew it I think.

Ok, now I've had a few cars that collected quite a bit of attention, but this one takes the cake!! Just went up town for a bit, and one guy was following me in this 4x4 all over the show, freaking me out. I pull over, he jumps out, "Looks just like my old one!" Phew... Have a yak to him. He goes, another dude walks by and has a yak bout it. He goes another. So not parking outside repco unless I have time to kill. Go to subway. Guy walks past, looks at it. Has a yak. Turns out he's the owner of Bay Prestige (sells most of new cars in Tauranga, Dodge, Merc, Nissan, Audi, etc etc etc big conglomeration). He loves it, used to be the head of Nissan N.Z. Want's me to bring it to one of his show's he having, with old models of the brands he sells. Would I be interested? Hek yeah! What my number? Yadayada yada. Ok. Go to electrical shop to get oversized cable ties for the hub caps. Two guys jump out of their van and have a yak. Then a truckie walks past and has a gawk and a yak. I know of one that's in a paddock in Masterton. Twas there last year. I can get you the address of the farmer. You keen? What's your number? Yadayada yada.

Mate!! This is insane!! I thought Prince would be kind of a underground car that knowone would of really heard of!!