Testaments 124 and Delta HF

alfalfa

MEAN!!! Good to see some more italian metal on here!

That 124 looks absolutely mint mate, id have to put a vote in for keeping it that way and turboing/making a 131 miafiori arbath rep or something equally awesome..

131-Abarth-2.jpg

MEan delta too, m/any mods to it? Should come along to next trackday in november!

Rawkin'

Yeah, I've always had a soft spot for the 124s, was looking at buying one myself during one time I was looking for a car. You've got an awesome example there, should definately bring it along to track day!

HF looks just like one we were going to buy for rally use a while back too! lub them!

Cheers guys, yeah I'm just going to build the motor up first then see what happens. I'm just getting the 124 on the road again now since it blew the h/g a while back but didn't have time to get it going for last weekend.

I'll try and remember to put some pics of the engine build up when it get around to it. so far I've got most of the parts, just procrastinating on the piston/engine block situation. I've got a set of new Volumex pistons but they are standard bore and Im not sure yet if any of the blocks I have are suitable.

If I did go for a 131 I'm thinking something different like a pro street style sedan maybe.

As far as the delta goes, I wouldn't mind putting a T28 or GT25 on it and turning up the boost, maybe stick a 130TC inlet cam in. BUT it's the daily for the moment so I'm kinda loathe to spend more than just maintenance on it. It needs some rust work done first anyways (you have to love italian cars) :rolleyes:

bugger that relay decided to pop on Sunday eh :( (or whatever caused the entire ignition system to shit itself)

As far as the delta goes, I wouldn't mind putting a T28 or GT25 on it and turning up the boost, maybe stick a 130TC inlet cam in. BUT it's the daily for the moment so I'm kinda loathe to spend more than just maintenance on it. It needs some rust work done first anyways (you have to love italian cars) :rolleyes:

you know you want to buy that 8V 'grale in Aucks and do the dodgy... :lol:

Not underestimating the amount of rust either, I had a look and it's nothing compared to some Italian cars I've seen!

It lives again!, had it running yesterday. well idling, just its misfiring like it has a tesla coil for a distributor when you try to rev it. Neighbours probably thought I was shooting off a bunch of guns :lol: . hopefully clean plugs and some fresh fuel will sort it out though.

you know you want to buy that 8V 'grale in Aucks and do the dodgy... :lol:

Not the first one to think of that one, even went as far as to have a look at the grale, would be very reluctant to touch that car.

Hey Tom, good to hear the cc is going again.

And welcome to oldschool, if you can ignore the schoolboy language it's a good site with some cool cars.

Cheers Terry

Cheers Terry, so that grale is no good? dodgey body, running gear or both?

I think I got the misifre worked out. when I put the head back together I think I got two of the valve buckets mixed up and one valve is probably not closing completely :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Nice 124 - I had a silver CC a few years back was my daily for about 4 years - I had a mig welder and a mate with three of them in his back yard, the only reason it was the daily for so long. I painted the grille and headlight surrounds black which made it look mean.

Does yours do that funny wriggle in the back when you hit a bump going around corners?

Last week I got a 4wd HF integrale to drive for the day - what a beast.

• 2 years later...