TRD chicks daily Grande

thminiman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha well Kms we aint sure of cos it looks like its stopped turning halfway between the 1 and 2... so like... 240,000 ... but who knows...

its got a 1g in it.... and as for fender mirrors a certain other mark2 owner has already taxed them and is swapping them for his less mint set.... but its ok, cos mines a daily.... and his isnt.... so yeah....

and yes mikuni... had to get it because i wont be able to take the wagon every where.... e.g the lake.... hahahaha well i hope so...!!! :wink:

yeah wont be attempting d1s in that thing again aye... its WAY too big to control (as i found out on way home on sat night)!!!

and your lucky my new "scent of mullet" stinky thing masks the smell of rum so it will stay there for a while longer no doubt!!!

Also if anyone doesnt get their car on the road before nats this will be available for whoever wants it, you just gotta come get it and look after it for the weekend.

ALSO: my boss said i cant park in the carpark outside work because its bad for our image so hes gone and bought me my own carpark down the road!!!

yeah wont be attempting d1s in that thing again aye... its WAY too big to control (as i found out on way home on sat night)!!!

and your lucky my new "scent of mullet" stinky thing masks the smell of rum so it will stay there for a while longer no doubt!!!

Also if anyone doesnt get their car on the road before nats this will be available for whoever wants it, you just gotta come get it and look after it for the weekend.

ALSO: my boss said i cant park in the carpark outside work because its bad for our image so hes gone and bought me my own carpark down the road!!!

Wtf

Got mad class, what a homo