TRD chicks daily Grande

thminiman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup... its 2 bucks an hour outside work, but its a clearway from 7:30 - 9 so cant park there.... car parks go for about $100 a month in town and i aint paying that... so im stoked...

I pmd you about those sno chains too Draizuh....

YES a tool who drives a 2007 bentley coupe...... who also just bought a sculpture from dubai worth around $350,000 NZD....

a tool with lots of bling!

fuck. cunt should spend it all on something decent, what a fag

if me = that cunt, I'd be balling a huge POS just for the hell of it etc.

you work at a law firm or some shiz eh?

nice score, saw nobumps bidding on this as well...hard to get these without rust around the boot area, must have been looked after pretty well..yeah the pimpin plush glamour interiors are pretty styley on these things eh. Suprisingly good on the gas as well..

• 2 months later...
Do it they really do look kewl smaked owt id recomend 15s (wide) if you could find some that way you can get it sitting nice and low in the gaurds Or just sell it to me =)

yeah see i got a mate who knows a dude that can get rims from japan for cheap, but i dont know what any of the ones i like are called... i just said i want some nice wide old school jap rims... and he didnt understand...

what were the wheels called that you had on yours? i should make a replica / nah.

im new to this non chrome wheel looking things hahaha... modjays is where its at etc. :lol: