mikuni's chevette sedan

thminiman

Guest sexychevette

Mean bey. Been looking for me some roof racks for ages! but they're always either in christchurh or stupid auckland VW fags, bid the price up to on Trademe. Will continue my search. Also white walls are cool but seeing as you're running 13x5 now, you may aswell despring it for beach hop. Mine was completly drivable like that...just.

Mean bey. Been looking for me some roof racks for ages! but they're always either in christchurh or stupid auckland VW fags, bid the price up to on Trademe. Will continue my search. Also white walls are cool but seeing as you're running 13x5 now, you may aswell despring it for beach hop. Mine was completly drivable like that...just.

Flat mate found a couple down in Rotorua while getting parts for his VW. Picked them up for $40 so I'm fucking stoked aye.

I will probably leave some kind of springs in, but not alot I wouldn't think. Should be sweet. No springs gets you in trouble on long trips.

Prefer the walls to the wagon wheels on the sedan aye, suits the colour better.

Thats my view on it too. I wasn't even going to put the wagon wheels on it but they got the better of me.

All chevettes are awesome elliot. Know this!

I'm working frantically to get this thing ready for the cruise to beach hop so unfortunately I don't have time to hunt a mean suitcase or anything down. I have a tent though, might wrap that in something and put it on top. I want one of those mean onld wooden fishing rods too. Fuck that'd look cool up there. Roof racks are awesome.

Perhaps I won't sell this car after all :P

ps, height is on the way down to where it should be :D