• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:twisted::twisted::shock:

they look the business mate 8)

you sort your front shocks out yet?

i had my coilovers out of the front today and it turns out they are mr2 inserts (u were asking a while back)

which i know youve been talking about on austarion useless info i know but meh

• 4 months later...

nah definitely doing twin turbos (low-ish boost) on high comp motor. The MIVEC puts out 199kW and 300Nm but the engine itself is quite heavy at 250kgs, I don't feel that sort of power is going to be a huge improvement over what it currently has in a 1300kgs (will be 1400+kgs with V6) car.

Wow, bold move! Pull it off (and im sure you will) and it will be one dynamite car.

Often wondered about gearbox options to mount these engines north/south. Will you be running a supra box? Or is there a Triton RWD box that may fit???

Unsure 100% about what gearbox to use at this stage, Dallow in aus makes a bellhousing for 6G72 to W55 series Toyota box but really an R154 would be more ideal. There is the mid 90s V6 2WD Triton box I could use however coming across one wont be easy as they weren't a common model.