phils new awesomeness eterna

thminiman

We've changed plugs, oil+filter, air filter, swapped over known good AFM, injectors, ECU etc -

Done the oxy sensor? they seem to fuck out every couple of years on these things probably due to our fuel

Stupid toyotas

Take that back!

Sorry... :twisted: Stupid rusty toyotas! :P

And yeh didn't think of the oxy sensor. Oh well her car she can sort it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno how much it will drop eh, probably just the usual 40mm or so. Green boxes has inner tie rod ends, idler arm and pitman arm. I think I'll get get kings for the rear when they are back in stock. I just can't have the car springless for nearly 2 weeks just before the nats - I would never get the rest done. It's just going to be mega rake style at the nats haha.

Fully. Was going to do the rears but couldn't be fucked pulling them off especially with the hassle of the brake pads falling out and putting them back in etc. Will do it another day.

Meh, you get extra points for painted discs. Do them in situ. Or not.

haha yeah I painted the old galant's calipers with them in place, had newspaper and cardboard everywhere but managed to get overspray on the discs. At about that time I gave up hence why I only pained one side Pete :P