phils new awesomeness eterna

thminiman

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vvega whys that?

the little ring that locates the spring into the keeper is paper thin...its not designed to take any load and is designed to be supported by the shockbody/threed

also it will mash into the tophat when the keepers are compressed fullyas they are the same diameter...so the enire weight of teh car will rest on these very thin platforms they will quicky destroy themseves and with nothing to keep the keeper and teh spring aligned they will be free to mash the fuck out of the shock spear/stantion

looks tite slammed.

What happened to the wats copys? If keeping mesh, thinking of painting centres diff colour?

Still got them, these volks had the same offset but had just a bit more dish and looked better I reckon. Dunno if I'll keep these meshies, will probably just use for track rims or something. Not sure what colour to paint the centres if I did.

Volks all the way i rekon, if the wats had a little more dish, they'd be the go, but thos meshies look awesome :)

Car looks fantastic man.

Heard about my old black one the other day. Guy i sold it to blow the motor while free-boosting... Its been sitting ever since. Should buy it back, hah.

Volks all the way i rekon, if the wats had a little more dish, they'd be the go, but thos meshies look awesome :)

Car looks fantastic man.

Heard about my old black one the other day. Guy i sold it to blow the motor while free-boosting... Its been sitting ever since. Should buy it back, hah.

Do it!

yuh meshies look tite.

Could look mean w/ gunmetal centres. Cant think of what other colour would work with that yellow... umm.. Bright lime green?

Hell no to lime green :P gun-metal maybe, a bright silver would be sweet too.

how bout going red like the pinstripe? Could be mean.

Red might be sweet, not too keen to go overly extreme with this though haha, being bright yellow is enough as it is! :D