filthy one's Rota powered Cortina Wagon

CUL8R

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i love that man, fully sick. Stoked its a Chch car too, should see/hear in person cruzin sometime.

How is bairds workmanship? Havent seen much. I work at brands hatch restorations on wilsons road. Do you know that tall dude with semi afro at bairds, cant remember his name but I know of him. Think he has a blue pearl commodore project.

Anyhow, brilliant car, dad had a white one with red stripe and red interior before my time. these are a sick shape.

'rotary wagon' badge is a nice touch too. Dont worry ida wankel'd it too!

Good luck for the nats, you have my vote already.

hey dude cheers for the positive remarks . bairds are bloody unreal the beat a new bonnet out of sheet thats the best way to sum them up. A lot of effort went into the panle & paint thats for sure .. Yea nats will be cool I don't expect to win anything just having the wags ther will be sweet

very nice car, lovin the paint job and the rotary badge

the new rims look good, but I think the previous black colouring just suits it a bit more

yep real fn nice car

New wheels look wicked. 8)

9 years in a paddock! You did a good thing saving this car. Awesome result too

thanks man i tried to go fo 8 inch spittys but could'nt get em in 5 stud so gave up . But the 17's take it of the clock in 3rd gear { hmmm or that could be cos the engine goes round n round instead of the old factory up n down}

I actually prefer the new rims to the RS-Watanabe's you had on there. I would make the stripe a pearled white, inversed pearl'd harlequin'd lotus cortina colours! w00t! Not a massive fan of the zorst either and would either bring the rear end up to match the level of the front or vice versa. If you're going to rake it, oldschool bogan front rake would be the go, jack the rear up a foot :D;)

Awesome car, just seen the pics. Was going to ask what car those wheels came off. :wink:

Check out my project thread for what they will hopefully end up on.

Callum

cheers dude you are gettin a good deal i paid the reserve for them then recond them & trust me they are mint what you gunna put them on man