filthy one's Rota powered Cortina Wagon

CUL8R

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about that fake droptank, but hey, as long as it has a role to play, even if it is holding a spare wheel :D

What a complete build. I can't even begin to imagine what this would be like with a 13bt :wink:

dont go there brother :lol: the wife & I went for a cane in a 3 coupe with a 13bt in there today & shes reckons the wags needs turbs coz shes got a big turb on her rex fukn woman :D

I like the droptank idea. hangs down just the right amount.

What the coilovers out of?

dunno gaz the dude i scored them off had no idea they look like honda ones to me {sorry bad word :badgrin: } but looks as tho I can mod em to work out ok just need to get a couple of old strut tops to use for modding .

Brought some pillow ball adjustable strut tops.

Mint items from noltec aussie company get them through BNT outlets they do heaps of shit for old schools cars all early fords ,rotas etc

1005160md0.jpg

1005161zt8.jpg

1005162pz1.jpg

Made up a brake master cylinder support bracket noticed the firewall flexd a bit when pushing the brake hard

1005166fq1.jpg

Nice tops im also keen to know what they stung you.

Iv got basically the exact same ones but without caster adjustment thanks to noltec sending the wrong ones and me being to impatient to wait for another pair to be sent lol + BNT gave me a good discount cause of the stuff up

They look really nice.

Cheap way =

Buy a set for anycar off trademe and redrill them + make a sleave to go over your shock so that they fit. I did this and they cost me $80 or something stupid as cheap. Only camber tho.

• 3 months later...