filthy one's Rota powered Cortina Wagon

CUL8R

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have shaken your fuckin hand at the show if I knew who you were, this thing is beyond words, I went round and showed my Dad your build up pics earlier today and he was also speechless.

Good job with the awards to, you took quite a few away in the end. Your going to be in fast fours right? Make sure you let ppl know when so can buy the issue.

Would have shaken your fuckin hand at the show if I knew who you were, this thing is beyond words, I went round and showed my Dad your build up pics earlier today and he was also speechless.

Good job with the awards to, you took quite a few away in the end. Your going to be in fast fours right? Make sure you let ppl know when so can buy the issue.

thanks mate i should try to get the rest of the build up pics posted as i have heaps more of them

Amazing car Filthy One.

What's the next project? :lol:

thanks mate yours is also very hot love the way you flared the guards wish i had done the same mine scrapes like a bitch when turning will have to mod her i think ..

Next build hmmmm planning on a harley chopper but will be keeping hold of the tina want to give it to my son may be a while hes not even 2 yet lol!!

cheers bro got an email for them yesterday features all ready there gunna let me know in the next 2 weeks what issue it will be in.

I'll post it up when i know

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Cool idea with the drop tank, like it alot.

I see your mate was in NZV8 mag with his [ALANOR] Stang, that thing looks massively sweet too.

yea eh was a good article I as there when they took the pics looks as tho there coming back to shoot his cobra & 69 corvette :rolleyes: