Mikuni's 1980 Vauxhall Chevette Wagon

davidian

Lol Damn you, hoping no one would spot that, its a soon to be mod. Sedan diff isn't in just yet but I have the Turrets and diff and am planning on doing that next, along with modifying the gb xmember and bringing the exhaust up a little so I can lower it down again :D

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mean list

with shiz like this, documentation of everything you can think of is mean. old man's done a few conversions back in the 90s, and he writes a hardcover notebook on EVERYTHING, indexed and shit alphabetically. chucks a chain around it and bolts it into the glovebox so you can;'t lose it stz.

couple of CF beddys, and an HQ or two and other misc shit bangin' round like that.

that way if you burst a rad. hose or something you odn't just have to match it up.

that said, if you're a freaky weird cunt like me, you could remeber shit right down to chassis numbers of donor cars and shit. :wink:

Wow, mean list. What a slutty car

Damn good effort to get it to the Nationals man, hopefully you didn't have to sacrifice too much stuff along the way. Would've been mean to hear it's first start up.

I think an OTP is in order to celebrate / have a OTP anyway :lol:

You know I like the car, but yeah. Awesome.

Lols

Any chance of close-ups of the quad throttle/manifold etc?

Where'd you put the injectors? I cannae see any.

Yeah boe. I'm hoping to check over everything this weekend, make sure its not all leaking/falling apart etc so I'll get some pics of the setup. I posted in your intake manifold thread about it too.

5th gear pulls as hard as my 3rd :lol:

lols, thats because my 5th is about the same ratio as your 3rd! :P

Hey Boe. How did you go about tuning your link? Did you just road tune it?

yeah boe. Road tuned it up in about an hour. Its far from perfect but I reckon 98% of the power is there and its safe (in terms of too rich/lean, advanced/retarded etc).

We are going to do dyno styles in the next couple of weeks to fine tune it and get a little bit more drivability.

LSD in=Broken driveshaft. Goes awesome, Made me remember why NA rocks hardcore. Whats your drink Brad, I'll head over Black friday to collect Moleste parts.

Hell yes. I'm so glad I went with the NA Opel styles rather than going down the SR20DET path, even though that would be alot quicker.

We be drinking appletons rum! Don't worry about bringing me anything though, just buy elliot a brewsky next time. Hope I'll be around, we might be heading up 2 aucks for Transformers on the big screen! :D Perhaps this time I will stay awake untill it starts atleast.

Yep, a $200 "incentive" as the kind officer put it.

He was a good cunt though. Knew nothing about cars. Funniest thing is he didn't realise it had a different engine. Didn't even look under the bonnet or ask about the fuel cell/pump etc or lack of seats. He stickered it because of the exhaust and the suspension :lol:

^ Yeap you got it sorted.

Unfortunately I can't really rock a wof because I think the wof dudes will be on to me with that motor in there. Plus I'll just keep getting in trouble in it for not being legal so I might as well just do it now.

A bit gay that I have the fine as another dead line. Need to get it certed before a month is up otherwise I have to pay the $200 fine :cry: