For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, tortron said:

Ring toyota and ask power output of an efi starlet? 

This is kinda what i did with my first single turbo converted legacy. Went to Subaru and had them write a letter that said that a 1996 Legacy GTB and a 1996 WRX STI had the same power output (as i had a full STI engine), and VTNZ were happy with that. That was years ago though, well before they updated the VIRM to stop people doing that with turbos.

• Like 1

Holy shit Barry, you're barrying the crap out of this. Take a step back, look at the situation you're in, and give yourself a slap across the face. 

Taking it to a Barry testing station because they know how to Barry. They will fail it because as above. Taking pamphlets and brochures to prove your barryness of the situation. Making graphs and charts like a good Barry should. REGISTERING YOURSELF AS A COMPANY SO YOU CAN WRITE A LETTER! 

You will not win against barry god.

How much time and money are you willing to put in to this? Just to prove what? 

go somewhere else 

So it was jipcho road? What was the guys name? Did he have a limp? 

If you're seriously going to push this then give me something to go on and I may be able to make a call. 

No guarantees though because a Barry who's dug his heels in is like water up hill 

• Like 3