Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manu- whip up a mallet. Its great fun and you'll be happy you brought a mallet. Same goes to anyone not sure. I'll pick up a ball tomorrow.

hey why not. mallet may be quite short, my chilf bike is close to the ground, and a tad tricky to ride one handed.

• Like 1

OK guys - had a couple off the record grumbles about these already paid for spots going to people who have not bothered to enter till the last week or two when those who booked and paid up front like GC's don't get nothing.

We need to make it fair for everyone so if you are coming along to Hanmer then you are still expected to fill in a form and pay as everyone else has. I am getting a list of people from Karl who have said they want to come along but have not filled in forms and paid.

Once we have paid for the beds that we have booked then any money left over and above from the accommodation portion will be redistributed evenly to the people who pulled out but already paid for their bed.

Cool?

• Like 9

Oh you sorted it? Bags spooning Zeb

Yep, it was a no brainer with Zeb there also. $80 for 3 lads in a cabin. Leaves plenty of change for lube and snacks. As far as Zeb's attendance, he has confirmed he would like a ride up via text... thats all I can say.

On a lighter note, is there an award for best designed but poorly fabricated mallet?

I think I have that in the bag.

fbgu.jpg

• Like 3

HI HI. Yeah I can come now, wasn't really able to previously as I couldn't fully commit with school/work/no going cars. I would have entered/paid much earlier had the case been otherwise. Have pm'd Karl regarding further details :)

• Like 2

If someone nominates their paid spot to someone else is that ok?

Most probably be better if they just entered as everyone else has then the people who have paid but pulled out get the refund in equal parts.

Just to save arguments and keep it fair.

On a lighter note, is there an award for best designed but poorly fabricated mallet?

I think I have that in the bag.

fbgu.jpg

That is a fine mallet sir and goes well with the general theme of oldschool!  I will make my mallet tomorrow night.

We now have an official 'oldschool' polo ball....

270820132373_zps9220bd54.jpg