• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

get out of my shed silly corona

1454905_10152386356354638_2085984952_n.j

e36 steering rack in.  everywhere seemed to say the steering shaft  was too short.  but this one was strangly too long?  no problems though, as the there was enough spline to make it fit!   some manipulating the ps lines and they also fit. once together properly will go back out in the sun, for the rest to the clearcoat to fall off.

photo0230s.jpg?w=800

• Like 3

That model corona has all the bad ideas from a crown, shoved in a chassis that is smaller and more difficult to wield a large hammer under to get crap out like springs.

You should turbo this for maximum lols, i even see a turbo on ur floor u can use

took day off to get some stuff done on the starlet.  did i few things on this junk also. steering rack is a success, belt on fluid in. seems to work sweet.

it pretty much turns lock to lock now. wide body spec front guards.

dsc02327s.jpg?w=900

cable tied the lip back together.   almost ready for a test run.  it chassis out on that small lip into the shed!

dsc02326s.jpg?w=900

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Any one want to give me a big wad of cash and live the dream of the fine german engineered drift car?   before it goes back in the paddock.

took it to a drift day a month or so back at meremere.   was bit of a dissapointment.  key points being

so so gutless. - to the point i had to straight line the whole drift section to get enough speed to do the entery

very very slow to rev

handled pretty weird,

wheel tramp

E-brake worked mean.

Could be good with some cash/ time throwen on it. (4age turbo) but stock suspension and paddock sounds like more fun. 

Too late.    stock suspension is back in the rear,   stock + 45mm lift in front underway.   come at me long grass, maybe the closest i get to living my dream of driving through a corn feild.  

took a couple of pics before i pulled it apart

dsc02359s.jpg?w=900

dsc02364a.jpg?w=900

dsc02367s.jpg?w=900

dsc02369a.jpg?w=900