EOI - shed raid

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was thinking about the theift thing before.

I ahve had this done to me before., so trusted poeple only

In our old lockup a good friend of urs turned up with a random friend of his

two weeks later he pays the mob to do the place over

Fucken little cunt fucken whore

And if you want to know, its that little faggot that drifts that ke26 wagon in D1NZ.

Should we say it is only open to members of good standing as it is a trust issue.

Perhaps include relatively unknown members that can be vouched for by at least 2 members of good standing that will also be coming along?

I'll gladly meet every person and vet people one by one on the day if that helps.

I guess it just needs it to be known on the info thread that if you have not made yourself known to regular members before the day then you may be turned away at the start.

This looks like it's gaining some interest - cool.

Security is a bit of a concern, more so because it's peoples houses, not only the cars/tools side of things.

Maybe do a "register your interest" then get invited if you're a known / GC? No mates on the day spec.

/nobody knows me...

Bwarp/Luke is going to compile a list of invitees after people register interest - they will be told via PM of the starting point rather than announcing over the forum and people with garages will be told about what time they should expect attendees/they should be on the cruise with us anyway.. LOL

I would be a bit apprehensive to take part in a secret handshake with a large portion of the os group, Fear is good, any one willing to shake hands with Kane is welcome in my shed, I'm fuckin sure Evel kenevil himself wouldn't have a big enough set to twiddle fingers with this man. Your shit be safe as.

ah-right nuggets. I've updated first post with the initial list of people who have advised they are keen to open their shed doors for people to come and sniff their undies etc.

if you wanna be on the list, or you wanna be taken off the list, let me know.

there's also some potential dates we can run this too.

discuss